Glendale Heights, IL
Salary: $37,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
C&L Ward, the Midwest’s Largest Andersen Window Dealer, is looking for a Marketing Events Manager at our Glendale Heights, IL location.
The Marketing Events Manager is responsible to manage and execute local marketing efforts which include events such as Home Shows, Outdoor Fairs/Festivals, Business Expos, and Showroom Sales/Open Houses. The goal of these efforts is to produce cost effective leads and appointments for our sales team.
General responsibilities would be:
- Communicates with individuals and groups outside the organization, representing C&L Ward to Home Show producers, the public, and other external sources with the intent of finding the best venues where they can generate qualified leads and appointments.
- Develops and executes an annual events & sponsorship marketing plan; recommends strategy and assists Marketing Director in setting objectives for each event on an annual basis.
- Creates annual budget with the sole purpose of generating qualified leads and appointments in the most cost effective lead generation tools.
- Available to work most Saturday & Sundays.
- Manages and helps staff events, including scheduling in-home appointments and conducting product demonstrations, as required.
- Recruits, hires, trains and manages additional part-time promoters through low cost recruiting tools.
- Evaluates the success of current and past participation and recommends a course of action for future participation.
- Negotiates with event producers and outside vendors to procure space and to obtain the best value for the company investment.
- Develops relationships and implements corporate Marketing programs with local corporations, local community organizations, and local businesses to maximize exposure of the brand.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Captures and shares best practices from events/marketing activities with other C&L Ward Event Marketing Managers.
Go to all jobs