Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
C & L Ward, Michigan’s leading home improvement company, is searching for self-motivated, sales professionals to join our Sales team as a Composite Decking Specialist. Outdoor living is gaining momentum and homeowners are looking to add or spruce up their space with a new deck.
Composite Decking Specialist
As a full-time Composite Decking Specialist, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers that are interested in replacing or having a new deck on their homes.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads we do the work for you. Let our trained office staff, ensure that we are putting you in the best possible position to succeed. Your only focus has to be on your career.
We only ask you to learn our composite decking lines, and deliver a design/sales presentation to consumers that are interested in our deck building services throughout SE Michigan.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on our composite decking products and installation services to decision makers.
- Create deck designs, material lists, and project pricing.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and the decking installation crew.
- Participation in ongoing sales training and individual coaching on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentorship
Salary and Benefits:
- $50,000-70,000 average first-year compensation
- Annual performance-based bonus opportunity
- Full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by C&L Ward
- A laptop, mobile printer, and proprietary software that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities.
- Company Vehicle and Gas card
Required Education and Experience
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of carpentry, specifically deck building.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Previous sales experience preferred
- BA/BS preferred
- Previous Decking Sales/Design preferred
Go to all jobs