Salary: $12.00 /hour
GENERAL FUNCTION: Under supervision and direction of Warehouse Manager, to perform warehouse functions of average difficulty in accordance with company policies and procedures to include receiving of materials and supplies; using material handling equipment to lift and move materials; re-stocking shelves and bins; labeling and staging customer orders; loading customers and company vehicles; and other related warehousing tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Unloads incoming materials off of trucks carefully to avoid damage; verify delivery receipts with purchase orders; determine stock versus special order items: record items received, and record back-orders or discrepancies.
2. Stores and stock materials in appropriate rack, shelve, bin, or cabinet.
3. Courteously greets and load customers accurately using a double check method.
4. Operates fork lift (If certified), pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment.
5. Keeps warehouse in a clean and safe condition.
6. Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. Work involves moderate exposure to elements, such as hot or cold temperatures, dirt, dust, and/or loud noises.
2. Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, carrying, or pulling required of objects of 45 or more pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 60%) of job.
3. May require employee to work Saturdays.